Laila group is inviting applications from dedicated scientist to become a part of new innovative and exploratory research program for developing molecules/Nutraceuticals /Botanical drugs for unmet medical needs. The Laila Group has now grown into an enterprise with strong competence in various areas like: Nutraceuticals (Laila Nutraceuticals), Pharmaceuticals (Laila Pharmaceuticals), educational institutes (medical college, engineering college), Sugar & Paper industry and Exports and manufacturing of plant extracts (Laila Impex).
Name of the Post: Research Scientist
1. The successful candidate will be part of the discovery program and be responsible for the implementation and completion of in vitro studies to assess the therapeutic potential of NCE's in cancer research.
2. The individual will be responsible for experimental planning, data analysis,interpretation and presentation of data and report submission.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should be a fresh Ph.D, or 0-1 Years of research experience from a drug discovery based pharmaceutical company(Ph.D in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Oncology & Pharmacology)
- The individual must have good understanding of assay performance parameters abd be proficient in microsoft windows 95/98/me/NT/XP operating system and microsoft office 2000 / XP, sigmaplot,graph pad prism and other scientific software.
- He /She must be a good team worker, possess excellent interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be detail oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks in research laboratories.
- The candidate should have formal training / drug discovery experience in one or more of the following therapeutic areas : pharmacology and oncology.
Education: Ph.D in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Oncology & Pharmacology
Experience: 0-1 years
Industry Type: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
LATEST PHARMAGALAXY UPDATES